Recipe Printing Information

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Easy Peasy Irish Soda Bread~Yeast Variety

Well I am not one to steal and post recipes from other bloggers, however I will send you directly to the source.  The Backyard Farmwife posted this terrific recipe on her blog, you better check it out.  This will go with our Irish Stew. I do think that my yeast must be old, because the rising didn't go quite as planned but they still turned out ok.  I also did one loaf without raisins, since my silly children and dad don't like them. The photos are of my bread making process:)  Thanks so much for sharing this recipe!
Aiden gets ready to help

Everyone needs a mixer right?
Beautiful loaves

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my recipe! I don't mind when other people post my recipes (especially if they include a link to my blog)! It's a great compliment and a good way to get new traffic to my blog! So glad it turned out for ya!
    The Backyard Farmwife

    ReplyDelete