Recipe Printing Information

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Frozen Waffle Icecream Sandwich Recipe

Sometimes I just have a craving for these delightful little treats!  Maybe not the healthiest lunch but the icecream does have calcium right?  I prefer the bryer natural icecream, and maybe once I have time I can use some of my homemade fruit icecreams.  Pretty simple recipe! ~Printable Version

2 frozen waffles
several spoonfuls of icecream
Toast the waffles, you want them nice and crispy. Stick as much or as little icecream as you want on the waffle and top it with the other waffle. TaDa!  These also make great after school treats.  You could use any combination of icecream and waffles you wanted.  If you have smaller children you could also cut these into fourths.  Eat right away, and have napkins ready!

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up. I think Nana better cook something for your crew for dinner. Something without sugar. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blossoms are of the very little red apples...

    ReplyDelete