Recipe Printing Information

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Sweet Anna's Dinner and Dessert

I came across Sweet Anna's on Facebook and decided I must try some of her recipes.  Here is the first meal that I made.  Slow Cooker Lemon-y Chicken Noodle Soup and Scrumdiddlyumptious bars!  I did make a couple revisions.  I didn't make the soup in the crock pot, just didn't have time. And I added a bit of curry to the soup as well.  Which as it turns out was too much, the kids thought it was way to spicy.  But I love love loved it!  Mom brought her homemade bread and the meal turned out fabulous!


I love my pampered chef tools too. The zester makes easy work of the lemons, and no the recipe didn't call for zest just the juice but I needed zest from 2 lemons for a later recipe so I just went ahead and zested them.  Then the juicer thingy majig, lol.  Makes it easy to core and squeeze the lemons.  We had mom and dad over for dinner tonight and it was a hit!  Thanks so much for sharing your recipes Anna. If you haven't already done so go check out her blog. www.sweetannas.com


3 comments: