Recipe Printing Information

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Chocolate Zucchini Cake and Frosting Recipe



Thanks to the Mennonite Girls Can Cook and The Pioneer Woman we had the most fabulous cake after dinner tonight! No really, it is the best cake ever!
http://mennonitegirlscancook.blogspot.com/2011/08/chocolate-zucchini-cake.html
This cake has a fabulous consistency, to die for flavor and who would ever guess it was made from Zucchini!  Please check out their blog and the recipe!
I had to leave extra frosting for sampling:)

I didn't end up having chocolate chips so I decided to do a frosting instead.  I found this recipe on The Pioneer Woman's Website.  I didn't want a cream cheese or shortening based frosting so how about milk and flour! The result was terrific!
Printable Cake Recipe Click Here
http://tastykitchen.com/blog/2010/03/a-tasty-recipe-thats-the-best-frosting-ive-ever-had/
The combination between the cake and frosting was perfect.  I am not a huge cake fan but this was terrific!  Now go find some zucchini and make yourself some!
Printable Frosting Recipe Click Here.
~Christine~

2 comments: